Home Delivery Options
Standard - £4.00
- UK & Northern Ireland orders will be delivered within 4 working days.
- Channel Islands orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- Tracked delivery to your door.
- Includes Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight and Isle of Man.
Click & Collect Delivery Options
Online Only items are sent directly from the manufacturer so can only be delivered using a Home Delivery option.
Please note that we do not offer click and collect from a Jones Bootmaker store for orders placed on jonesoutlet.com
Collect From A Convenience Store - £3.00
- Have your order delivered to a Collect+ location.
- Orders will normally be delivered within 2 to 3 working days.
- Some locations may take up to 4 working days.
- You will be notified by email/sms when your order arrives.
- Orders will be held for 10 working days.
- See below More Information on Collect from a Convenience Store for more information about Collect+.
More Information On Collect From A Convenience Store
1. How much does Collect+ delivery cost?
The Collect+ service costs £3.00 per order
2. How do I select to have my order delivered to a Collect+ collection point?
When placing your order you will be able to choose Collect+ as a delivery option on the Delivery Options page before you get to the Payment page of checkout.
3. How many Collect+ collection points are there?
Collect+ has over 6,000 stores throughout the UK and Northern Ireland. Currently, there are no collection points in Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man or BFPO.
4. Why is Collect+ not available for my current order?
All orders containing an Online Only item cannot be ordered for a Collect+ collection. Also aerosol products are not available for Collect+.
5. Where is my nearest Collect+ collection point?
During checkout, when you select Click and Collect delivery method, using your postcode the location map will show the nearest collection points for you to select the most convenient store. The Collect+ website also offers a postcode search.
6. When are Collect+ collection points open?
Nearly all Collect+ stores are open early ‘til late, 7 days a week. The opening times for your local store will be shown as you choose your preferred collection point.
7. How long will it take for my order to arrive at my chosen Collect+ collection point?
Your order will normally arrive at the collection point within 2-3 working days. Some locations may take up to 4 working days: Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland. Parcels are delivered to Collect+ collection points Monday to Saturday. A specific time for arrival cannot be given. You will receive confirmation from Collect+ via email and / or SMS once your parcel is available for collection. This will include your unique collection code. You will receive a reminder message on day 3 and 7 after delivery.
8. What do I need to take when I collect my parcel?
Please take your Collect+ collection code and proof of ID with you when you go to collect your parcel.
9. When making a collection, what ID is accepted?
Collect+ collection points accept the following forms of ID:
- Driving licence
- Utility bill
- Mobile phone bill
- Wage slip
- Bank statement
- Cheque guarantee/credit/debit card
- Bank/building society book
- Cheque book
If you are under 18, please provide your local convenience store with either:
- National Insurance Card
- Medical Card
- Savings Book
10. What should I do if I lose my collection code from Collect+?
For security reasons you will not be able to collect your parcel without your unique collection code. If you have lost the collection code sent to you by Collect+ via email or SMS then please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our free telephone number 0800 163 519 to arrange for a new collection code to be issued. Our customer service team are available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. New collection code requests made over the weekend will be issued on the following Monday.
11. Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
Yes, it is possible for someone to collect your parcel on your behalf, but they must have your proof of ID and your collection code.
12. How long will I have to collect my parcel?
Your parcel will be held by Collect+ at their collection point for 10 working days before being returned to us. You will receive reminders from Collect+ after 3 days and 7 days. If your parcel remains uncollected, it is returned to us and processed as a return and a refund will be issued. You may still be charged for the Collect+ delivery cost.
13. What should I do if my parcel isn't available when I arrive at the Collect+ collection point?
If you have received your unique collection code, please contact our Customer Service team via email at email@example.com or on our free telephone number 0800 163 519 and we will look into it.
14. What should I do if I don’t want my order anymore?
Contact our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our free telephone number 0800 163 519 and they will try to cancel your order. If your order has already been processed, then please do not collect the parcel from the Collect+ collection point. Any uncollected orders will be returned to us after 10 working days and a refund will be issued. You may still be charged for the Collect+ delivery cost.
15. What if I want to return an item I have collected from a Collect+ collection point?
Returns - FREE
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, items can be returned for a refund within 28 days. They should be returned in their original condition and with proof of purchase.
- Items can be returned for free to our warehouse using Collect+
- Refunds for returned items will be credited to your original payment card
- The delivery charge will only be refunded if the whole order is returned.
- Please note that purchases from jonesoutlet.com cannot be returned to a Jones Bootmaker store.
How To Return Using Collect+
Collect+ is a convenient way to return parcels at over 5,800 local shops, most being open early until late, 7 days a week. You will receive proof of postage, £40 insurance and an online tracking code. If your parcel is lost in transit then please provide us with your proof of postage and tracking code and we will refund you the full amount paid.
On all Collect+ deliveries there is a label provided on our delivery notes that can be used to return items, alternatively if this is lost or damaged you can print a replacement returns label via the Collect+ website at http://www.collectplus.co.uk/jonesbootmaker
Please note that parcels returned using Collect+ must weigh no more than 10kg and not be any larger than 50cm x 50cm x 60cm.
How Long Will It Take To Refund My Order
Once your return has been processed within our warehouse, your refund will be issued within 3-5 working days.